Thread: "The Slammer" !
View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:04 AM       
I didn't write that clearly. I meant that having to ask for an issue of "The Slammer" from behind the counter was the closest I was going to get to the action of asking for a pack of cigarettes.

There was a cigarette machine in the bowling alley near my grandparents' house. I remember it well, I was fascinated with the fact that just anyone could go up and put coins or whatever in and get a pack. Nowadays hipster artists use old vending machines to dispense shitty "art trading cards" no one wants. I know this because I've both seen the altered machines and been asked to do artwork for the packs.

If the art were of something cool maybe I'd consider it, like that etsy request of John Cena buggering and choking Daniel Tosh.