View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 12:05 AM       
OK MY REBUTTAL

Quote:
it's slow
It's a 3D game from 1996, it was fucking when it came out. Also, stop playing on 50cc, you fucking pussy.

Quote:
the framerate is crappy
Are you emulating this or something? I got out my copy to play before I typed this, the framerate is fine.

Quote:
at least two of the stages are designed in such a way that if you hit someone with an item right before they make a jump, they have to repeat the entire lap
That's half the fucking fun :<

Quote:
introduced blue shells, which were the worst idea ever
Yes, but you actually had time to slow down so it avoided you and hit the fag you were doing VICIOUS BATTLE with, giving you the edge, unlike the faggoty flying ones which only give you the option of having it hit the people in second and mabye third, too.

Quote:
computer will literally teleport to keep up with you if you're doing too well
I never saw this, and still don't notice it after playing a few courses just now. I might just suck horribly, but I say this is crap because I've gotten so far ahead that I overlapped a bunch guys and nobody rose to challenge me ever.

Quote:
n64 analog control sucks
Ok you are right about this one :<

Quote:
largely uninteresting courses
This game contains my favorite mario kart courses ever :< Banshee Boardwalk, Yoshi's Valley, and Rainbow road all kick substantial ass, among others.

SO THERE

I admit that it's not nearly as good as I remember it being, but it's still way better than that pile of shit Double Dash.