View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
OK MY REBUTTAL

It's a 3D game from 1996, it was fucking when it came out. Also, stop playing on 50cc, you fucking pussy.
It's much slower than all of the other Mario Karts, including the GBA and SNES ones.

Quote:
Are you emulating this or something? I got out my copy to play before I typed this, the framerate is fine.
It runs below 30 fps on the target hardware.

Quote:
That's half the fucking fun :<
Killing someone from a race, permanently, in ONE FELL SWOOP, isn't fun at all for that person. It's kinda why lakitu saves you from lava and shit.

Quote:
I never saw this, and still don't notice it after playing a few courses just now. I might just suck horribly, but I say this is crap because I've gotten so far ahead that I overlapped a bunch guys and nobody rose to challenge me ever.
It uh, really isn't. The computer will teleport. All the time. Just watch the player icons on the left running along the track - if you're waiting for a Quake-style slipgate noise accompanied with star trek effects or something, you're missing the point.

Quote:
Ok you are right about this one :<
THE GAME MAY CONTROL TERRIBLE BUT IT IS GR8

Quote:
This game contains my favorite mario kart courses ever :< Banshee Boardwalk, Yoshi's Valley, and Rainbow road all kick substantial ass, among others.
The GC rainbow road is better, and I don't remember those other ones. The ones they sent over to the DS suck. I'm also talking compared to DD here, too, where there's lots of interesting shit going on.

Double Dash is a great game with much better balance, ai, levels, and speed than 64. I really don't see what your problem is!