View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 10:21 AM       
this sounds so fucken stupid and i'd want to play but the first male actor thatcomes to mind is toshiro mifune and it would beunfair tosend somebody toshiro mifune because he was literally in no bad moviessssssss ah fuck it

I WANNA PLAAY

EDIT:
k0k0 gave me norm macdonald and now norm macdonald will never see the light of day because he's all tied up

A Norm Macdonald movie I love is not a movie at all: SNL
I liked Norm Macdonald on Weekend Update because he is monotonous and would forget lines or something. I thought he was pretty cool as a kid. Also didn't sometimes Jon Lovitz also appear opposite him on Weekend Update, or maybe just once as a guest? I don't know, but I liked it. I liked obnoxious comedians when I was a kid.

A Norm Macdonald movie I like: Billy Madison
I haven't seen this since I was very young but it's featured on Norm Macdonald's filmography and is probably the only one I've seen! He was Adam Sandler's buddy, right? RIGHT?!

A Norm Macdonald movie I didn't like: Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigolo
Apparently he was "BARTENDER" in this one so he was probably only in one scene but I saw this movie and it was awful and I hate it.

Honorable mention: The Norm Show
One time I somehow mentioned that I still remember some of the lyrics to the theme song of this show ("It's too bad that you're not as smart as you thought you were in the first place") and I think it was the only time my girlfriend wanted to break up with me.

Last edited by Aaarg : Jul 28th, 2011 at 08:35 PM.