View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:57 AM       
Russell Brand lived in a clean, attic-y, crawlspace-y sort of place in a large farmhouse with his dream-parents out in the country somewhere. They made a living by taking portraits of people and pets in fake old-time clothing. They also wanted my business as a daycare, which was unfortunate because although Russell's attic was clean, the house was overrun with all manner of insects. At one point in the dream I was sitting at the table, looking through portrait sample books, and I looked down to see several large scorpions, a larger-than-life praying mantis, some spiders, and two slugs the size of small rats.

The portrait books were another thing. In the dream, I must have known that Russell Brand was ordinarily a famous person because I assumed he would be included in the portraits somehow, but he wasn't. They were mostly pictures of teenage friends, dressed in ridiculous big floppy hats with the big ostrich feathers, and some with heads cut out for dogs' heads to stick through (with large stickers that said, WE'VE INCLUDED A HOLE FOR THE HEAD AS WELL).

Sometimes the dream branched off and followed the two younger women from "As Time Goes By". They were being reunited and were being pulled by rickshaw through an outdoor shopping mall. Sometimes they stopped to eat and the blonde would ask a question, and the other woman would tell her to stop.

Then they'd go take turns sleeping with Russell Brand in his attic.

...I didn't even take any cold medicine before I had this dream.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 25th, 2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: added a word for (clarity?)