Thread: UNCENSORED BLOG
View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
I got weighed today and Im 169 1/2 and 5' 6" and 12 percent body fat. Im a fatty but Ive been fucking loosing the fat unlike about 3/4s of the fuckers at school. We actually got new desks because about three people got stuck in their desks and had to be sawed out because theyre so fat. Fuck its really sad as to how big America is and how theres hardly anyone whos really actually average on the street anymore. Its really sad.

I doubt you are just 12 percent body fat. That would mean you clearly have visible abs and such. You are probably closer to 20% or 22%.
Sorry I'm a fag and I work out and learn sometimes in college and actually wanted to help you out so you don't say that to anyone else and look foolish but I don't know because if you used some type of machine that tells you your body fat it could be cheap and highly inaccurate so it may not be all your fault after all cause all i'm sayin is i'm 5 inches taller than you and weigh 5 1/2 more pounds so it just left me scratching my head Zelda is it ok if I call you Zelda?