Thread: Ask Willie
View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 03:53 PM       
well ususally i buy some from the squaxin island tribes and some from local big-tent-sellers but this year i drove down to the 'fireworks warehouse' in vancouver, wa, although i think that i won't next year cause they're kind of overpriced :/ it was fun to imagine the carnage that would have ensued from a stray spark, though

maybe i went to the wrong 'fireworks warehouse', though, since there's supposed to be like three of them