View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I wish I could have served when I was younger. Now that I am thinner and a lot more healthy, I may join the Navy as a Nuclear Officer. So I guess I can be a man then after I join up. You know, a man? Something your wife won't know about unless she pays me a visit.

Yeah, I'm sorry, the miniscule little kids that die from bombs is far less than the kids who have suffered from Iraqi dictatorship. When Saddam is gone, kids wont worry about becoming orphans, they wont have their eyes gouged out, they wont grow up to be raped for being dissenters, they wont have to worry, hopefully, about ANY of that.

I feel sorry for your children for having such an air-headed pussy as a father.
If you really think that everything in Iraq will be be fine once Saddam is gone, you are mistaken. Kids won't worry about becoming orphans? They will unless order is restored and infrastructure is rebuilt. They won't grow up to be raped for being dissenters? Even in places where the government is democratic and friendly to the United States that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Sorry that you believe your own misinformation.
Look, if what I believe is misinformation, then please do me the favor of showing me how I am misinformed so that I may better understand issues and thus do more good. If you really care about this country, you should try to establish a dialouge and show me in a non-condescending way how I am mistaken in my opinions. If you get me to change my opinion on something, then it would only better your cause.