View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 07:08 AM       
Zhukov, they make drinks, pills, foods, candies and i think patches and shit you can take instead of smoking it (although they prolly dont have a lot of that stuff in australia). but do whatever you feel comfortable with. Personally, if I have a headache -- although its not really quite a migraine -- and I smoke I usually feel a lot better.

GW lives in Oregon (I think) where its practically legal. Where I live (california) if you get caught with under an ounce of weed you just get a misdeamenor charge which is like an 80 dollar fee -- a slap on the wrist.

Also elx, you're an idiot. Just shut up. I hate you. You're so stupid. Most of the stuff you listed has nothing to do with pot but with selling/being an idiot on it. Also "some of these kids?" Ok. Smoking weed and selling it isn't the same thing, yet you are wiling to consider them as a whole and transfer the penalties of the whole onto a smaller part which doesn't carry the same penalties. This is called a fallacy of division.
:BASICREASONINGSKILLS

"GW i should warn you that you shouldn't even consider buying a gun. Many people who have guns end up going to jail for possession of an unlicensed fire arm, concealing a weapon, farting in public, and murder I. Some of these kids end up serving 10-50 years in jail, maybe even life or the death penalty! These are some things you should consider."

OMGWHATAMIDOINGIVEBEENSETUP