View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
That DS remake of Final Fantasy 4 is fucking awesome. I didn't really care for this game before because the SNES version was kind of a trainwreck, but this shit's easily in my top three FFs; it's basically the same game with everything that was initially wrong given the boot or reworked to be less shitty (the script especially is no longer shallow Engrish tripe). It's gorgeous and the voice acting is great, the combat isn't patronizingly easy any more, the remixed music sounds fantastic, and shit even the math minigame for Rydia's retarded new Eidolon is fun.

I'd say I'm surprised by Squeenix suddenly remembering how to make good games, but it turns out this was outsourced to some company called Matrix Software. huh.
i loved snes ff2 ;<

this sounds interesting though