View Single Post
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 01:16 PM       
I'm shocked at even your ignorance Burbank. Do you not know that the Bible states that hell is eternal and the you, in fact, are in solitude? Me not mentioning the fire doesn't mean anything...so what? Being separate from GOD is much worse than fire. That's the main part of what hell is all about......pity you don't understand....seriously.

"as to my level of pride, you wouldn't know it if it bled to deatth for you on a cross."

Are you implying that Jesus bled to death? If so that's just another ignorant statement since everyone pretty much accepts as common knowledge that being hung on a cross causes you to suffocate.....and the spear in the side only weakened his body and ability to push himself up and sped up the process.

"A simple test. The Almighty, by it's very nature cannot be understood by the mortal mind. Therefore, it's possible I could be totally wrong about jesus and you totally right. I sincerely hope not, but I admit I cannot comprehend Gods mind. Now make the same statement, in reverse. Maybe Jesus wasn't Christ."

You can say "maybe" about anything and everything.

Is this all you have?