View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 04:48 PM       
Real Christians. That says it all, right there. You can't let God separate the Goats and the Sheep, can you? You just need to jump in and do it for Him.

If 'real' Christians are those who think God would create the myrical of life simply to test obediance and punish those who fail for eternity and find this God worthy of worship, then absolutely, I hate them. If 'real' Christians think all God demands is allegiance and beyond that tolerates cruelty and meaness and war as a team sport, then yes, I hate them. I hate Him too, but I'm fairly certain he doesn't exist in that form and if he does I want nothing to do with Him and Hell is where I belong. The comapny will be better there.

As far as the Conservative Right goes, I hope they bring butter and plungers to the pearly gates, because there's a needle right in front of it.

Bitter? About some things. Mean spirited? Hardly ever. What can I say, It's a quality you personally bring out in me, Nalds. You'd like to think I share it around with your fellow conservatives, but it's pretty much just for you.