View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 08:50 PM       
Bump!

A few nights ago I brought home a girl that I have been crushing on for a while. After having a few drinks at the bar she decided she wanted to come back to my place to keep the drinking going, so of course I was down. One thing leads to another and we end up "going at it." See this is where you'll just have to believe what I'm about to tell you.. Once we began, about a minute in she just starting having a nice orgasm.

I stopped after the eruption and I was like, "Did you just.. .. ?"

Before I could even finish she said, "Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. "

All I say was, "PPpppffttttt! DONT BE SORRY! DONT BE! THAT IS AWESOME!"

Let me finish up by saying that it was vanilla missionary sex, I don't have a big dick( ), and there wasn't some suave ass mood in my bedroom to begin with in the first place. I haven't ever experienced a girl doing that, EVER. When I told my buddy the next day he couldn't believe it either. PLEASE BELIEVE ME INTERNET, PLEASE BELIEVE ME.

Has this ever happened to one of yall? Ladies, any explanations?

PS: She didn't fake it. I can promise you that much.