View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
Yes, that must be the case. If he didn't take great care to keep his address a secret from the internet, there's no telling what kind of dangerous goods would be sent his way. I mean, if I didn't know that Mock is such a swell guy, I'd have almost certainly been so offended by "10 Reasons I love Silent Night, Deadly Night", that I'd have sent him a box of rabid wolverines by now.

But that's NOTHING compared to how he has to disguise himself in public. One time, there was a very close call that almost cost him his life. It seems someone didn't take too kindly to his Boo Berry appreciation (must've been Frankenberry fans, right fellas?) and nearly ran him through with a pair of gardening shears. Never can be too careful, these days.

Order something from the store and you'll get his address if it's that important, retards.

That was very funny. Well done.