View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2006, 06:12 PM       
"I think the most important thing is stressing that TV is a treat, not a lifestyle."

Yea, that's a great idea. Reward them with bad things, that will set up a great pattern won't it. Drp. then whenever the kid thinks of something "Good" or a treat he wants to earn he will think of tv, while everything else will be a chore to gain tv priveledges. Sorry if I'm being to insulting, but you'd make a shitty psychologist. What do you think sets the pattern of people being so addicted to tv in the first place?
Same with mcdonalds and fast food, they give children toys/treats for a reason.

"Can anybody be an Einstein, given the same education etc?"

Tell me in your own words what Einstein did that was so great? If you start talking about relativity I'll laugh.
If you don't know what makes a genius don't talk about it ;/
And no, I don't believe that at all, because what makes a person isn't only their education but a string of seemingly infinite events in their lifetime and another set of seemingly infinite events that happened before their lifetime, all set relatively to him. I find this conversation ironic.
However, I believe that given an education that meets my approved acceptable super standards everybody could be productive and useful, see below sidenote.
As a side note, i don't really think Einstein is all that special in himself, because he is merely the result of society. Without all the stupid people surrounding him he probably wouldn't have been so "intelligent". Simple mathematics, my friend, you take out any single piece and the answer won't be the same.