View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2006, 03:01 PM       
Main Entry: dull
Part of Speech: adjective 1
Definition: unintelligent
Synonyms: addled, backward, besotted, boring, brainless, daffy, daft, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dumb, feeble-minded, half-baked, half-witted, ignorant, imbecilic, indolent, insensate, low, moronic, not bright, numskulled, obtuse, retarded, scatterbrained, shallow, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupid, tedious, thick, unintellectual, vacuous, wearisome, witless

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=ignorant

I was going to post that originally but thought it was annoying to post thesaurus cutouts, but alas, as usual a jackass has shown us the way! I love how it says the Antonym is intelligent when you said I was intelligent but dumb and ignorant. Good old semantics, eh? That's what i thought was most hilarious

Scroll up a paragraph before the einstein thing(and since i realize you're a picky asshole, before the einstein quote as well), jackass, you'll notice a discussion relating to reinforcement. I find it hilarious you can't associate the two and somehow relate it to einstein instead of something dealing with behavior(when reinforcement is part of behavioral science), but thanks for showing me your short-comings.
I wasn't the one talking about einstein, it was pharoh. I was just merely responding in context to try to continue the conversation, which I notice you rarily seem to be able to do. I'm surprised it's not that fucking obvious. You're so smart.

Quit talking to me if you're not even going to respond in context. What happened to the libertarian hero? I remember back a month past, when you had plenty to say. Sure, it was redundant, conflicting and pointless, but still, you had something to say! Now what's this? I'm really losing the little respect for you I had. I look at your recent posts in recent threads and they are just this, a mimicry of people like pharoh(cliche insults and nothing else to say). You're boring.