=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 03:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
Main Entry: dull
Part of Speech: adjective 1
Definition: unintelligent
Synonyms: addled, backward, besotted, boring, brainless, daffy, daft, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dumb, feeble-minded, half-baked, half-witted, ignorant, imbecilic, indolent, insensate, low, moronic, not bright, numskulled, obtuse, retarded, scatterbrained, shallow, simple, simple-minded, slow, sluggish, stolid, stupid, tedious, thick, unintellectual, vacuous, wearisome, witless

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=ignorant

I was going to post that originally but thought it was annoying to post thesaurus cutouts, but alas, as usual a jackass has shown us the way! I love how it says the Antonym is intelligent when you said I was intelligent but dumb and ignorant. Good old semantics, eh? That's what i thought was most hilarious

Scroll up a paragraph before the einstein thing(and since i realize you're a picky asshole, before the einstein quote as well), jackass, you'll notice a discussion relating to reinforcement. I find it hilarious you can't associate the two and somehow relate it to einstein instead of something dealing with behavior(when reinforcement is part of behavioral science), but thanks for showing me your short-comings.
I wasn't the one talking about einstein, it was pharoh. I was just merely responding in context to try to continue the conversation, which I notice you rarily seem to be able to do. I'm surprised it's not that fucking obvious. You're so smart.

Quit talking to me if you're not even going to respond in context. What happened to the libertarian hero? I remember back a month past, when you had plenty to say. Sure, it was redundant, conflicting and pointless, but still, you had something to say! Now what's this? I'm really losing the little respect for you I had. I look at your recent posts in recent threads and they are just this, a mimicry of people like pharoh(cliche insults and nothing else to say). You're boring.
This is why I stopped responding to your posts, kahl. I apologize sincerely for offhandedly remarking that something you said was ignorant. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge of something. Yes, Pharoah mentioned Einstein as a way of saying smart person. You responded by bagging on Einstein. I found your comment ignorant, as in my opinion you don't seem to have enough knowledge in that particular area. I could also say add to that that I find your comments about me ignorant, but I would not wish to once again draw your terrible ire.

See, sometimes I feel bad for judging people. Based on our previous discussions, I had pretty much written you off as incoherent in your own special little way. Your post made me chuckle a bit, so as I sat down to write a response to Glowbelly, I threw a couple sentences your way. I'm also sorry for using an archaic Dan Akroyd reference. I am also sorry for trying to have a little fun with you by being quizzical in my follow ups. I am very sorry for re-engaging you at all, or for that matter questioning my previous judgement of you.

It would probably be best if you also went with your gut concerning me. Just hate me for all the disappointments I have given you, and start ignoring anything I might post here. If you feel like responding to this, do so in a PM please, or start a different thread just for bashing me more, if that would make you happier.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!