View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:10 AM       
The Secret World. For an early access-peroid, there´s a lot of people around already. I don´t think, the game will last more than a year before going F2P but it´s pretty okay or even good. Realtime-Battles, interesting world and kind of creative quest-design for a change.

Wanna access the laptop of an Agent fronting as a normal Businessman but you don´t know his Password, only a hint? Look him up on the corporate website (which is on the normal net, the game has an ingame-browser) and put together the clues you have. There´s a lot of these quests along with stealth and dexterity-quests too, it´s pretty refreshing.

You can also mix an match all powers in the game since there´s no classes (but there ARE levels, no matter what the Devs claim) which is nice.

Negatives...Zones are seperated by lenghty loadingscreens, some quests are still buggy and for a game that values it´s outfits so much, there´s ONE clothing store in the game and you can´t even get a fucking tie there. I´m an Illuminati, alright? The others may be powerhungry partyanimals, but I wear a fucking suit in the field. Really now.