View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 07:47 AM       
He already does opiates (PROLLY WORSE THAN WEED) and said that he wants to buy some but can't find it, not JUST that he was curious. In fact he already ordered something that is supposed to have the same affect as weed.
Elx, you're stupid because none of the shit you said makes any sense; I'm stupid because I told a kid who was already interested in weed how to get good stuff instead of bad stuff. Basically, I'm stupid because I give people good information and you're stupid because you say stupid shit. I'll take the former.
he's not a kid he's over 18; older than you are I think.

Elx I'm sure you'll have kids but not because you want to. it'll start the night you turn 20something and you finally get over being a prudish cunt so you can pretend to be better than people on the internet, and you'll be desperate to make up for all the years you denied yourself any sort of fun or pleasure so you'll get really drunk and fuck every guy in a bar for like years. You'll finally get pregnant and then you'll be too pretentious and "good" to get an abortion and you'll go back to being a prude until after you have the kid and then you will become addicted to prescription medicines to escape the fact that you've wasted your life in every way possible.

insults by elx: YOURE GONNA HAVE KIDS

Last edited by kahljorn : Jan 24th, 2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: INSULTS