View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
DEAR PENTHOUSE:
I am now more of an asshole than I have everbeen, I made out with her infront of le asian while we were all hanging out. Even though they're now officially 'going out'. He didn't do anything about it since he's really submissive and doesn't really stand up for himself.

Next thing I know, his two super hot asian sisters walk in. You know how there's like, never any REALLY hot asian chicks? Like, yeah, they're hot, but not like awesome blonde slut with big tits hot? You know? These asian sisters WERE. THAT. HOT. And they were twins. So anyway, they got so turned on by me and this girl making out that they started making out with each other.

Well wouldn't you know it, @#$! got all kinds of crazy. Before I can even blink, the girl is climbing onto my face and the asian twins are pulling my pants off! Then his and his sister's father walked into the room, saw what we were doing, and stabbed me twenty times with a pocket knife.

Shit sucks, Penthouse

Dead in Massachusetts
Fucked.