Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
Date; unknown. The year 2012, possibly April.

I dedicate it all to you, the future. These are the writings of the past.

We never could have known just how wrong we were, and when all the bombs and ash had fallen, all we knew was that we would never get the chance to be that wrong ever again. And through all the pain, suffering and hatred that would soon follow, I never stopped longing to be naive once more.

I write this from inside an abandoned library, the words and pages long gone, mostly, and even the insects that for a while fed off the rotting hardcovers seem to have moved to greener, or possibly less grey, pastures. But it still houses me, and maybe a half dozen or so other poor unfortunates, more lumps of living tissue than people, but still alive. Nobody calls for transparency of government nowadays, the few people left to cry into the night usually leave only wails and screams of the dead, echoing the passion we once had for our ideals and other things like ideals. The only shadow of a government would be the violent gangs that roam the nights (and the days lately) looking for fuel and women - we don't need internet hackers to tell us their intentions.

It is of great irony (possibly irony? I forgot if it is or not) that I write my last testament on the crumpled and worn pages of The Communist Manifesto, in the bit at the back where they have a few blank pages left over for notes or whatever. I used to hold this book dear to me, and actually understood whole tracts of it to such an extent that I could at least convince other people on the internet that I knew what I was talking about. How would Marx and Engels view the complete and utter destruction of our economic and social orders? Destruction would probably be too much for them to contemplate, but no... Oh, the folly of youth!

We only wanted freedom of speech, and freedom of press. We only wanted our governments to answer to the people, rather than to themselves, and we only wanted justice, fairness and probably liberty too if we had thought of it at the time. As forceful as we demanded those things, reality would show us the error of our ways tenfold.

Oh how we laughed as scandal upon scandal rocked the USA. It's once proud and bright flag was tarnished with every nature of stains and excrement. It was weighed down so heavily in shit that the whole structure just came crashing down; and we laughed. That was all we wanted! We hated America! But nobody for a second considered who would buy the world products if America falls?

So China continued to produce Toy Story 3 collector cups, plastic dicks for Hen's Nights, and designer clothing. Either not noticing that their market was now a large gaping hole, or not caring, scared that their own economy would collapse, and bring their government down too. I'm sick of writing now but somewhere in here WWIII starts, and the point is that there are worse horrors BECAUSE of government transparency, far worse than anything imaginable.

The one beautiful thing is that I can see the stars better than I ever did before the fall. So beautiful. So cold now... so tired...