View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
Sap, I can't help you on this girl, but let me give you some advice that I hope you consider.

Keep you puppy love for this girl a closely guarded secret. Let's say you don't.

A girl out there might like you and she may even be great for you, but no girl wants to be second to a girl that doesn't want to be with you. AND GIRLS TALK! No girl will come within a mile of you if you have your heart set on someone else.

The guys... what can I say about the guys... They are all haters. Don't believe the bros before hoe bullshit. Let's say a girl goes to one of your buddies and she is cute. She might ask them about you and they WILL say that you are all love sick over some other girl and try to hook up with the girl who is interested in you. No ones got your back buddy when it comes to hooking up with cute girls.

Just keep things cool with this girl and hit on her every once in a great while to test the water. They all change their minds, they are moody bitches, but don't ruin your chances with other girls because of this one.