Thread: "Waking Life"
View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2003, 08:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckreation
lol you like movies that make you feel smart. Thats pathetic. You like music that isn't mainstream just so you can feel hip. All your linkin park shit just makes me grin since you babbled the whole time about how you "just don't like them" yet OBVIOUSLY have some sort of a stigma against them. You don't like them but you haven't the musical knowledge to formulate any reason as to why. So, like the fuckign pathetic loser you are you just go along with the status quo in backing what's simply not on mtv. We can talk music, we can talk movies. We can talk abotu whatever you want and you're just gonna come out like a bitchy little kid. The best part of all is that i am PAID on my musical know how in what is popular along with technical skill.

Wreck, I don't want to talk to you because you are seriously fucking boring.