View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Maybe because no one actually like to be around you.
I have more friends than you do.

I bet I could find 100 people to say "Kulturkampf is a man I want at my party; he is a man of honor and great esteem."

I have heard reviews calling me 'King' and 'Demigod' before.

And I play in a thrash metal band. And I sleep with different girls whenever I want to. My current squeeze is taking it slow because she knows the danger of being with a man of such incredible history.

I am one of the only men who cured himself of yellow fever through constant vaginal consumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
That's funny, because to me, you are pop culture. Every stupid asshole thinks like you do -- and they think it makes them special.

All you just did is admit that everything you write about is bullshit. You say people embrace "incorrect" things, but by what method do you deem them incorrect? Your philosophy isn't even stern enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
Well, it is good that you think I am an asshole.

Over the next few months you may learn a thing or two about my ideology.

I just have backed away from stupid discussions -- there is no point in getting hung up on a lot of this.

The big idea si destroying current civilization. The details come later, and you choose them y ourself, because there is no need to force an ideology on anyone, is there?

But I willt ell you about my ideology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Okay, first of all, what kind of qualities do you consider to be feminine and masculine? Is femininity being emotional? Is masculinity being the "stiff upper lip" type? What is your definition of those terms?

Second of all, what are "significant levels"? How many are "that many"? You admit that you do know at least several people who are like that? Don't make so many sweeping generalizations about people. People are all different. You try to make universal rules like that and it comes off as a bit arrogant and rude.
First, yeah, that is generally a good description.

My definition of these terms? Well, girls are more likely to take things personally and the wrong way; girls are more likely to be overly upset about certain things. Guys are more likely to get punchy over similar things or to ignore them. Guys make better friends when they are close and honest, very intimate, and knowledgable of you; they have the power to overlook a lot.

Girls make better friends when you let them do the talking and yuo do the accepting. It is very hard to get along with a lot of women unless you establish a clear barrier over a period of months and then speak to them on some of the issues near and dear to you.

I can tell a guy friend of a few weeks offensive things he disagrees with and he just chuckles and notes that he disagrees. Tell this to a woman who isn't ready and it becomes a dilemma.

Is that enough?

Next, yes, I have met some effeminate men who combine both. And some butch women. I am currently friends with a few guys like this, and one girl who is like this; and it is fine. It's who they are. They are unique indivdiuals.

The issue is when the average teenage boy thinks he needs to wear girl clothes and cry to be special.