View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Not really related to garage sales, but Jesus, one of the guys I work with is a total creep. He's tall and lanky, with some 24/7 unsettling five o-clock shadow. Not particularly good looking, not interesting, never in a happy mood, and desperate as hell. He asks out just about every girl at the store, and gets turned down. Maybe it's because he talks about how much pot he smoked at his old job and how we should have an anarchist society.
So last week, he told me he was going to ask out a girl who just started working here; she's this tiny girl about my age, and we've worked maybe three shifts with her. I told him that was a fucking dumb idea, because they had nothing in common, he's asking for trouble going out with a girl he works with, and I'm pretty sure that's an engagement ring she has on.
Lo and behold, he asks her out anyways, and she tells him she is, in fact, engaged. He immediately goes into full drama queen mode; talking about how depressed he is, and drinking vodka in a water bottle at work. I finally told him if his life was so bad, then he should just get up and walk away, to wherever he wanted.
I think he took that as me telling him to commit suicide, because now he;s saying he suicidal, too.
My one friend was like this too. He would get all mopey, drunk, talk about how amazing Peter Gabriel is and how much he hates Phil Collins and then ask our co-workers out. He asked this one girl out. She declined but she felt bad for him. He got all emotional and asked her to apply some eyeliner on him so he could physically express his turmoil but abandoned that idea after one eye.

I couldn't stop laughing at him though because he looked like a droog the rest of the night.