View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM       
dude, demon wind looks awesome. is it online somewhere?

a zed and two noughts
this movie was weird. not coherent enough to be good. some bits were funny, though. also, it got "the teddy bears' picnic" stuck in my head for a few days.

the verdict
paul newman in a 2-hour episode of "the practice," basically. i liked it. made me miss watching law & order.

wheels on meals
jackie chan, sammo hung, yuen biao. not one of their best, but entertaining enough.

network
now i know where "i'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take it anymore" originated. i expected more from this movie - i liked where it was going, at the beginning, and then it just spent the last 90 minutes being boring.

they call me MISTER tibbs
sidney poitier as virgil tibbs is somehow always entertaining. i don't even know why. sidney poitier makes silly, awful movies... but i like them.

the favor, the watch, and the really big fish
this was on the netflix queue because it has jeff goldblum in it. silly movie, otherwise. i don't really get what they were going for.

mid-august lunch
some old italian guy babysits a bunch of other old italian guys' mothers. totally silly, but kind of funny.

contract killer
people love jet li, but i just don't get it. he does some neat-o jumps and stuff, but he's no jackie chan.