View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 18th, 2003, 12:29 PM        VINCES WEB SITE FOUND! VISIT CATHOLIC SAMURAI!
Vince, this IS you, isn't it?

Here's a writing sample from the FAQ:

"But just a little about myself to give you an idea. I am a college student at small private college in Missouri. I like loud music, loud movies, and loud pretty much anything. I like sports, hot chicks (of all ethnic backgrounds, although I am a bit of a rice king if you catch my drift), and things that blow up. I love my childhood nostalgia and my talk radio. I have the interests of a 5 year old and the social graces of a 30 year old. I like it all. I like being me. And I love insulting stupid people. Especially liberals. God put liberals on the planet to prove that He does exist, because natural evolution could not make a liberal, because tigers and gryphon would have destroyed them before they learned to talk about "tax cuts for the rich" and "gun control" laws. And my bile is just not spewed at liberals either. Ones who call themselves "conservative" and are total assholes get it to. So don't think I cant choose between the Nation of Islam and the World Church of the Creator. If it were up to me, they would be forced to live in Mississippi and Africa, respectively."

Note the odd sentence structure, as in "And my bile is just not spewed at liberals either."

Note his offering that he likes "hot chicks (of all ethnic backgrounds, although I am a bit of a rice king if you catch my drift),"

If this aint Vince Himself, he got a serious "Single White Female" plot line going on.

check it out: http://catholicsamurai.netfirms.com/index.htm