View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2003, 10:47 PM       
Re: moore list of 'lies'
i thought all the criticizms at that site were whiney(but i only read kevins quote), i never thought it was a 'documentary' more a mooreumentary or something but ive also never seen him lie just expose and illustrate with standupish cynical humor, he's laughing at you critics

splicing something that heston said at another meeting makes fine sense in the movies, sounded like a speech or two maybe a splice to show the nra's position works too.. hestons been pretty consistant in his stance, no?

and
Quote:
Fact: The Denver event was not a demonstration relating to Columbine, but an annual meeting, whose place and date had been fixed years in advance."
!!? i got that impression from the movie. i'm pretty sure moore said and '..at an anual nra..' 'the week of the shooting..' i didnt bring a vid cam into the theater but i wanted to, damn thing aint on vhs till dec. is that normal time lag?

either way, i thought the point was that the nra and heston seems to have blundered(exposed themselves) in not being concerned or informed enough to relate guns to murder in a school.