View Single Post
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 02:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun

...and I would never say that they were "unfocused, undisciplined, and unexciting" unless I felt like I had created something better....

....have you??? If so, please let me hear it...I'll be you biggest fucking fan.

i dont make music. so i guess i should like every peice of crap that floats my way because if i haven't created something i apparently dont grow ears.

Quote:
Hey BoBo, I didn't compare The Mars Volta to Miles Davis......maybe you should take another look at what I said....
Quote:
Musicians with the obvious talent like The Mars Volta would be hard pressed to produce a shitty jam session....(some crap about purest form of music)....it's like saying Miles Davis could have a shitty jam session,
in summation, volta and miles are alike because they have such talent and musicmanship that they cant make a bad jam session. you're right it's not a comparison, it's actually trying to create a kinship.
and bla bla bla...

Quote:
You may not like it but that doesn't mean that these guys aren't taking real steps towards somthing meaningful in music.....
actually, since i think my opinion is the one that matters to me, i think it does until i can be convinced otherwise.