View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
My ex girlfriend collected animals and it was horrible. I couldn't stop her either and it's the reason why I left her. I myself had a dog and 2 quaker parrots that I taught how to talk. Over the 2 years I was with her, my house slowly became filled with 3 dogs, 4 cats, my 2 parrots, 3 more birds, an iguana, 3 snakes, 2 lizards, 3 different aquariums full of fish, and at the end, a pot bellied pig. The house smelled like shit.

It was the last straw when I came home one day and was greeted by a german shepherd holding one of my quakers in its mouth dead. I had no idea why this random dog was in our house, but it killed and ate both of my birds that I had weaned and bottle fed. Hers were fine. She said that someone at work gave her a free german shepherd and so she got it and let it loose in the house then went back to work. I made her leave and take all the animals with her except the dog and pig (which I had grown attached to). I ended up giving the pig to a farm in the country that bred potbellied pigs after my house got foreclosed on but I still have my little chihuahua.