Thread: WikiLeaks
View Single Post
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Actually, I am going to just say I am tried of warning you about what total transparency will do. If you can't, or you refuse to see the big picture, if 'social justice' is more important to you than life, so be it. The only way to fix the sort of destructive mentality that I am seeing is to simply quit trying to stop it, quit trying to reason with those who refuse to see. Instead, I will let it happen

So go on, bang the drum, get your victory against the big bad governments of the world. Millions will suffer, but you'll satisfy your indignation at all the injustice of the world so who cares about those people right?

But in the end, know what will happen?

Something worse will take its place. it won't just be America that falls though, who will buy the world products if America falls?

Enjoy the destroyed world you are screaming for, but understand this, every thing bad that happens as a result will be greeted with a big fat I told you so, all of it. Every single event. So sit in your little inclusive thinktanks, whine about fairness, act like your ideals that history has repeatedly proven cannot be will work this time when it has yet to, and when you find out how unfair 'total fairness' actually turns out to be, I will at least be able to take solace in the fact that you too will suffer from your own hubris.

Once that happens, maybe those of you who refuse to care about the consequences will have learned something, the ones left alive after the world is embroiled in war, famine, and death anyway
Will the world end because of WW3? Alien attacks? A Meteor??? Nuclear bombs???
NO YOU FOOLS ITS FROM TOO MUCH TRANSPARENCY!
THERE IS NOTHING AS DESCTRUCTIVE AS FAIRNESS AND TRANSPARENCY!!!
PENTEGARN WILL SAY "I TOLD YOU SO!" FOR HE HATH FORESEEN THE APOCALYPSE