Thread: schoolio.
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2007, 01:01 PM       
all the old people in my classes suck but i dont think any of you guys have to worry about that because you don't suck :O

Achimp pretty much described a large portion of oldpeople/parents in classrooms

I remember in one of my classes this lady would always be flirting with the teacher kind of and she never stopped talking it was weird and it took hours out of our time. Eventually the teacher just started ignoring her when he was lecturing unless she was asking an important question.
In my girlfriends class there was this guy she called Mr. Mom. He always argued and talked about himself in class and said he had a PHD but wanted to become a reporter so he took begining reporting classes with a phd. Anyway, he was called Mr. Mom because one day he got in a huge argument about how women should stay at home and take care of the kids or something and like that and not work and there was a bit of an argument over it and anyway the conversation ended with him saying HE himself stayed at home to take care of the kids so the conversation ended with him yelling (literally yelling in the middle of class), "IM A MR MOM, IM A MR MOM"
he's one of those typical dumb old people who think that, just because they are old, they know more than anyone else.