View Single Post
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmapolice View Post
Yeah I heard that the Download version has some issues. I got the retail DVD version, and so far it works fine for me. Try lowering the "foliage" in the video option maybe that would help.

I wish there are offline bots in the game because recently I just found out the full game is more unbalanced than the beta. The drones take more damage, you can shoot grenade launchers up close without fear of splash damage. You can't use airstrikes where you wanted anymore and light machineguns are more accurate than the Assault rifle. Things were so much better in the Beta.
Right so I've sorted out my frame rate issues by lowering the settings dramatically. The single player is actually pretty fun, if a little too easy.

Multi-player is aright but I still have a few problems, the most annoying being that 90% of people use the grenade launcher as their primary weapon on urban maps. This wouldn't be so bad if you had less ammunition or if it was less accurate.

One thing I do like about the game is all the destructible objects in the maps. The physics overall are well done.