View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
No poetry is ever good, sorry.

"Poet" is actually an old Indian word that means "fucking wanker," and this is how I choose to interpret it whenever someone I meet claims to be a "poet."

You folks could improve your life quality tenfold if you simply urinated on every poem that crossed your path, rather than reading it. Yes, that's right, perfumed stationary, tell me all about those wistful summer days of yore. Tell me right into my dick.
I think the appropriate response to that is "no shit, sherlock".

And if you want to play chess with us fags, then just register and challenge. You won't, of course, because you're too busy being facetious, indecisively swinging between different drugs, and claiming to be a David Bowie fan while NOT listening to Space Oddity, Suffragette City, or Panic In Detroit