View Single Post
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2003, 08:03 AM       
I don't follow a religion, Vibe.

Maxi,

"1.) Okay, what about Proto makes him less a 'Real" Christian than you?"

You can't be "less". You either are, or you're not. Proto, has said in the past that you don't have to accept Christ to go to heaven. It's very, very simple. In order to be a CHRISTian you have to truly accept CHRIST as your savior. And the acceptance of CHRIST is the only way to the Father.

"And does his fake Christianty mean that should he suddenly die of a massive stroke, or being struck by a falling anvil, anything that took him by surprise, that he would go to hell? Forever."

Yes.

"'Cause I think that's on the childish side. You know. For God. What with Proto being a basically nice guy and just having a little in common with a child molester."

If you think GOD is childish that's your problem. I truly feel bad for you. Being a "nice guy" is not the standard in which GOD will judge us. I think you know that.

"You've made that statement often, but what do you MEAN by it. I have never heard you admit to a mistake, and error in judgemnt , a doubt in any speciffic way. Likewise, you attribute to your icons (Bush, Rush, et al) a similar virtual infallability."

You have seen me admit to a mistake you just don't want to remember because it would detract from your argument. I know for a fact that I told you I had issues with the death penalty and that was only a few weeks ago. Doesn't that qualify as a "doubt". See Maxi, no matter what I say you will disagree.

"See, here you make a seriously blind mistake. It isn't the claims that make a person moral. I can't think of the exact passage at the moment but I believe Jesus had something to say about judging by a man's actions."

Well, then....I'm talking about your actions here on I-Mockery. You can make any claim you wish because you are not bound by morality.....the passage you were refering to was the one about the "fruits"......probably Matthew 7:20. As far as judging goes, I'm not ruling over anyone, I'm not damning anyone to hell, I don't and will never have that power......and don't want it. Many of Christ's disciples spoke against those who were of what they viewed as a false religion or who had views that did not agree with words of Christ. Were they wrong?

"Never in a single sentence, I suppose."

This is where you go wrong. I am an honest person. Do you disagree with that? .....Now, if you want to know what my views are just ask me. Don't take a bunch of sentences from a bunch of different conversations and use them out of context. You know what you WANT to believe, so you look for statements, by me, that you can compile to form a belief about me that's simply not accurate. Really Max...it's not.

"But there's logic. Here's what you have said. You are a real american and Christian. Speciffic other people here are not. Real Christians go to heaven. Those who do not accept Jesus go to hell. You? God's Grace. Other's here? Hellbound unless they 'have a change of heart'. I accept that you see these as conditions of fact beyond your influence. It doesn't chnage where you stand in relation to us."

Where I stand in relation to you is irrelevant. Where I stand in realtion to GOD is.

"I have stated on more than one occasion that it's not yours to judge and that you sjhouldn't be inlcined to. You feel that God has laid out a set of rules that allows you to determine a persons destintion in the afterlife."

I don't know how many different ways I can put this. I am not condemning anyone. I don't have that power. I will state the obvious and continue to express my views.

"You arfe also very eager to call people 'liar's' when their interpretation of events isn't the same as yours, which is less than charitable, an ugly accusation, and reveals a highly simplistic vision of different viewpoints."

You have been known to lie. Here earlier when you said that I never had any doubt concerning anything I stand for......Just a couple of weeks ago we were talking about the death penalty.....and you conveniently failed to mention that.