View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:34 AM       
See the problem here isn't not knowing how to talk to girls. I know damn well how to talk to girls. The problem here is developing crushes on unattainable girls I've never spoken with who may or may not know I exist, and the problem that really makes it worse is that she is perfectly attainable and I just don't know how to handle the situation whatsoever. And there's no doubt in my mind that we would hit it off if I actually did anything about it.

I've had other girlfriends but I've never had anybody make me feel the way I feel about her, and it makes me feel pathetic that I'm completely obsessed with someone I've never talked to.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog