View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Wow. I feel like I didn't find a goldmine now

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTC
i don't know where i'm going with this... how about this, what's more common for you (giving or getting) O through sex or O through finger/tongue/foot/teeth/nose
Historically speaking for me, I've only had one girlfriend ever that I couldn't get off with just sex. I had to always do some cunnilingus shi* or play DJ Hero on her, but man it was good practice tbh. She had told me that she had never gotten off during sex, so of course I was thinking, "WELL SHIT YOU HAVENT BEEN WITH ME YET GRL :EDBIGHEAD"

Funny story, I never got her off with sex

For every other girl it's been predominately sex. The time it takes them just depends on how comfortable they are with me and if I'm doing what they like I guess. A side note to "doing what they like," I once had a g/f that always took a while to get off and I couldn't figure out why. I tried seemingly everything, but it was always a very long ordeal. Then came the day where I got really rough with her in my apartment. I put her against the wall and was really rough with her. Hair pulling, hard kissing/biting, pressing her arms against the wall, etc etc. While this is going down she says to me, "Choke me!" It threw me back for a slight moment, but I did it because there have been so many times when I wanted to choke a bit*h, so now I felt like God was throwing me a bone. She was always really reserve and quiet in bed, so having her just shout what she wanted took me back(not to mention.. what a request!)

It felt really, really bad. Like she loved it, but I just felt like I was raping somebody or something. Just when I was about to say, "Ok this has gone too far.." I came