View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I really want to give Room a try, always seamed like a good reed. Just curious, how did they end up in Room, or is that part of the whole story's central plot?
Code:
subject has misspelled "read". Prognosis is grim

So Scott Hess, one of sickest painters alive right now, just lectured at my college and suffered through a barrage of retarded questions. Yours truly managed to save the day by walking up to him, asking if he ever "looked at Dorothea Tanning much", and when the answer was basically a polite version of "uh, yeah, I guess", shook his hand, said that I wished I had something, anything to say to him, and that I "liked his work" and "that's about it"... before walking away.

FUCK