View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Yes, this is clearly in line with the liberal media's agenda.

Step 1: Force French press agency to lie about photo
Step 2: Publish said photo
Step 3: Catch mistake
Step 4: Print correction of said mistake, thus making themselves look foolish

Those bastards. Who do those hippie "tossers" think they are????
No, more like:

French try to feed shocking photography of events as fact;

Someone who knows ANYTHING about ordinance sees a large artillery round and laughs when they say it is an unexploded part of the missile;

NY Times is forced to print a retraction because it is so obvious to anyone who has ever been around munitions.

But I would not expect a liberal to have served in the military and have any concept of what different rounds look like, or to have any clue about ordinance. I am no expert but it is kind of cute that an entirely in-tact artillery round is being passed off as an unexploded part of a missile -- I personally laughed at the photo. I am no Red Legs (again, I would not expct a liberal to be familiar with any military slang) but I can tell the difference between an artillery round and a missile (in most obvious cases such as this).

You think that they would have been able to pass that off for long?

Somewhere a 13B would have seen the photo and passed it around to his soldiers laughing at the mistake, sending a little email to the journalists saying: "Are you for real?"

But! Again, I would not expect a liberal to know what a 13B is, or to believe that anyone is capable of objective analysis of the media.

Liberals are not notorious for their military service, discipline, or dedication to ... anything (?!?).