View Single Post
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
But I would not expect a liberal to have served in the military and have any concept of what different rounds look like
I wouldn't expect anyone in the press (liberal OR conservative) to have military experience. I wouldn't be suprised if someone in the press did. But they wouldn't necessarily be an editor. Still, the bulk of the blame falls on Agence France-Presse for this mistake.

It's strange that you wanna start screaming about liberal press conspiracies when the picture was still of undetonated US munition in an area we blew the fuck up. If that "makes US troops look bad" then, uh, I dunno what to say but, "grow a pair, you sissy - war never was pretty." Our guys aren't exactly in the business of handing out teddy bears and cupcakes.

So what would a good conservative press do? Never ever EVER show anything that might hurt the poor widdle voters feewings? How bout that picture of the kid beating Saddam's statue head with his shoe! That was great! Why can't they just show that clip anytime we hear about anything in the Middle East?! That would be swell!

It's so tiresome that every time someone sees something they don't like in the media they have to start screaming about liberal or conservative bias (yeah that includes my whining about NEWSCorp, but I never said I wasn't a big fuckin hypocrite). You fucking retards need to get it through your thick skulls that overwhelming bias in the media is a capitalist bias, and would you like to buy a front page ad, sir? I can get you one at 30% off the regular price!