View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:29 AM       
Awaiting orders from the Colonel

and at the fact that this is probably the most "The Road to Wellville" has ever been talked about.

Fresh from HQ. My mission, should I chose to accept it, is Donald Sutherland.

Donald Sutherland movie I loved: Animal House. Fun fact: Donald Sutherland was asked if he wanted to be paid with an upfront sum of of 40k or 2.5% of all profits (this would of course include video sales on all formats). He chose the 40k, way to be champ!

Donald Sutherland movie I liked: Kelly's Heroes. I think every actor in the universe was in this movie, even the ones not born yet.

Donald Sutherland movie I hated: Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Kind of stupid that a Final Fantasy movie would have nothing to do whatsoever with anything Final Fantasy. They would have been better served to tape a guy playing a Final Fantasy game.

Honorable Mention: Klute, MASH, The Dirty Dozen, The Kentucky Fried Movie, JFK, Outbreak, A Time to Kill, Instinct, Space Cowboys, Reign Over Me

Last edited by Pentegarn : Oct 1st, 2011 at 07:23 AM.