View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 12:13 AM       
Well, that's how I feel, be it teenage angst or something else.

What I didn't include in the journal was a massive argument between my stepmother and I with my father sitting wordless beside her.

Her argument was:

I didn't get enough Church in me.
My hair didn't belong to me, it belonged to them.
That they were under the impression that I was being laughed at in school because of the way I dressed, therefore, they took rule over my entire wardrobe and threw unacceptable things out.
I had moral turpitude (I laughed at that one)
I was disrespectful to elders.
And, finally, I treated my dad like an idiot.

I didn't say much, I don't want to give them the satisfaction of
being acknowledged.

I will write a more in depth report when I am back at their house, as I am at my mum's. She has custody every two weeks.

I can't have a live journal, I don't have enough time to use their laptop's internet while they're gone during the day. They don't like it when I use the internet, and I don't want to either. They have multiple "big brother" programs running at any given time in the unlikely event that I do use it without their permission. So I write all this on Notepad, transfer to a floppy, and come back to my mum's to cut and paste. Their laptop didn't come with a floppy drive, in case you were wondering.

She called my brother gay.

I almost flew over the table at her. But I kept my cool. Juvenile Court with Battery charges doesn't exactly reinforce my case against them.

It may be hard on me, but my bros feel twenty times worse because they're to afraid to speak up.

It's also nice to take into account that my Mother and Step-father and my Father and his wife have been fighting for eight years.