View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2006, 11:15 PM       
Well, at first I thought it was because she wasn't used to children. And she wasn't. Now, I know different. I'm frightened. Not for myself, but for my brothers. They cry and scream in their sleep, and I'm going to flip out. I demanded to talk to the judge that ordered this brilliant move, but they said I wasn't allowed. Fuck that. I'm writing a letter or something. I have her credit card numbers, passwords, all sorts of stuff. I'm gonna put up her email address and make some personal ads on the internet. Get her cell-phone number, etc. I'm a passive aggresive guy, but I'm reaching my boiling point. I'll give it another week before I flip out.

I do demand her reasoning, but she says she doesn't need to give me her reasons.

I'll figure out a plan soon enough. I heard that you shouldn't put cheese on a muffler. Hmph.