View Single Post
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 28th, 2006, 05:48 PM       
I have a cousin that has a father and a step-mother just like that, glow. You should not be that hard on him. Just like my cousin, this guy here has a talent for writing. Personally, I hate reading anything on a computer screen, and I just sat down and read all of that in one sitting.

I understand that step-mothers and sometimes step-fathers are actually really huge cunts to their step-children. I've seen it. Some of them don't even try. They feel as if there's a protective wall between them and the kids because, hell, they're not their children, are they? The ones that act like this are usually ones with huge personal problems and are stubborn on top of it, so they refuse to admit they have issues.

Glow, I know this whole thing probably sent up red flags for you, as a parent, but as a cousin of someone that experiences this, and from my experiencing it second-hand, I really got a lot of what he said, even if he didn't mean it to really come across. the one sentence that popped out at me was:

"They're probably that way because their daddy never hugged them. My daddy wants to hug me, but I don't want a hug. There's a difference."

There are a lot more issues with my cousin, though, since she's a lesbian, and her dad's a homophobe.

Fathom, I would like to see more of your writing, even if it's not this journal.