View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 09:41 PM       
yeah, but I bought an intercooler which promises to reduce the heat to "barely plasmatic" temperatures. So now it's EVEN LOUDER.

But yes, I know it has heat problems, but from what I was reading online, they're not shipping falcons until they've cleared their current stock, which makes sense if your only priority as a company is increasing the depth of the pool FILLED WITH MONEY IN WHICH YOU TAKE BRISK SWIMS IN THE TWILIGHT. And I didn't want to wait anymore, what with Smackdown VS Raw 08 coming out next week.

AND, when/when it blows up, we'll send it off for repairs and still be mostly unaffected because the Wii still gets the most play out of our systems, and after it comes back from its month's tour of duty, it'll have the new chipset in it.

By the way, the Marathon 2 remake has exceeded my expectations a thousand-fold. It is god. damn. good. I think it actually controls better than Halo. Now if anyone else would play it online with me...