View Single Post
Spruce Moose is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 11:58 PM       
Name- Tim
Age- 18
job- student
where are you at?- Massachusetts
how did you find out about this site?- link to the Halloween Choose Your Own Adventure Story(second one, to be exact)
what's your favorite thing about the site?- the minimocks, in all their splendor
why did you start posting- just now
Level of Educ.- High School
hobbies-video games, reading, and I do enough forum posting for it to be considered a hobby at this point
fav. music/band- Millencolin, They might Be Giants, The Ramones
fav. book- Fahrenheit 451
fav. movie-Something from Star Wars, which one in particular changes often, and oftentimes I feel like Boondock Saints beats out all of them
Fav. Video Game-Deus Ex or Starcraft, don't make me choose between those two
fav. food- Tiramisu
In high school you were voted most likely to...-they didn't vote me for shit
Is there anything else we should all know about you?-Let's see here...

I've been reading I-Mockery for a good while now, starting loosely with the second Halloween Choose-Your-Own Adventure, and then more regularly with...shit, I can't remember. I think the the "Sleds-Which One is Right For You?" minimock was the new article at the time I decided to check out the site in depth, and I've been reading ever since. I'd already had a few good forums to check on, so I never bothered joining the old boards. Now the old forums are sucking, and the re-design seemed like a good time to jump in.

My favorite articles here are the Riki-Oh one and Patronizing the Homeless. And that ever legendary second Halloween Choose Your Own Adventure Story.