View Single Post
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Kitsunexus,

Gave your tunes a listen and I like Korg DS10 Jam Session. The little melody you have at the 0:25 second mark is dope. The whole session is pretty cool actually. You remind me a lot of Eero Johannes. I'm actually going through a bit of a chippy/bit phase right now myself.

You're stuff is really cool actually. It just has a video game vibe to it due to the way in which you produce.

Existence is a rad tune too. It feels like an underground level in a SNES game. Chiptown Warriors is dope. Mirage 2000 is good.

I like your chippy tunes a lot.

Cheers.

Cool, thanks for listening! I had to move away from the software that made those tracks (MAGIX and Acid) because my parents got some trojan on the computer that destroyed the master boot record and we had to get a new hard drive, and I was too cocky to make backups. I'm glad you liked the happy chippy tracks! The funny thing is that when I wrote them I was not really happy or chippy, it was kind of an outlet I guess. Thank you! :3

I'm downloading Anata_Final right now, I dunno what kind of music you make but I like pretty much everything.