View Single Post
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
I made peace with it being a rough mix, so with that said I think the arrangement could use a bit of work. All the pieces are good, but in my opinion you should take the time to explore them a bit before layering so quickly.

The first synth could go a bit longer and you could let the drums do some work. Build it up a bit for 30sec~1min. Then you bring in the next string synth with some new drum work on it. Finally, add your arp synth with it all. It is a simple build, but it was just for an example.

I feel like all the parts are good, but you're not giving the listener enough time to truly appreciate the layers.

Not trying to come off as a dick or anything, but just saying you got good part and now it's time to put some meat on the song.

Keep it up and keep posting maynggg
Yeah, I quickly through together the arrangements along with their timeline placements. I appreciate the input though, I was wondering if anyone was going to hear the bullshit I made. I've been doing more to the "song" you've heard but more so with other stuff I've been recently making. I'll be sure to post the more up to date progress on this shit here as well as my other sounds.