View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
whats hard to understand? Dude came to my house (even though he's not supposed to go to my house) to make a delivery, showed up EARLY even though I said I wouldn't be there early, then calls me yelling me and insulting me using information he has obtained about me through his business and shit.
It's sort of like if u weren't there exactly when your doctor expected for your little checkups (and he was wrong about the time u should be there), so he calls you yelling at you and insulting you, then starts making fun of you cuz you can't keep your balance and you were born with a broken brain because your mom prolly drank alcohol while you were in the womb.

why would i get a restraining order for that you get restraining orders when you'reafriad. I just think he's a piece of shit and that he's harassing his customers.
You could file a liability claim against his company for libel. You would need an expert on that though. Fortunately I know right where to find one.