View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Definitely love Mexican restaurants.

Chojin; I know a guy and girl couple that are like that. Christ.

• Self titled 'retro gamers' that were born in 1995 and have never owned anything older than a playstation 2, yet still insist on wearing NES t-shirts and calling themselves nerds.
  • People that want to be my friend, because they're mostly nutters I run into at bus stations. I always seem to end up going to a pub to listen to their problems. Just kill 'em.
  • Most music these days, most 'artists' these days. Most people.
  • Skinny white kids in skinny jeans and mop hair cuts calling people ******.
  • Also, people that say FAIL every five fucking seconds. "Ugh, I stubbed my toe on the way here" "FAIL" "Fail at what?" "walking!" I wasn't walking you fucking ape, I was kicking a brick.
  • Kids these days.
  • Litterers.
  • Middle age people that don't put their phone on silent, then BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP on the bus next to me when they write a text. No doubt adding "Luv u" and then signing their name after every waste of 25c.
  • When I order food, and only find out they have run out of a vital ingredient AFTER I have paid for it and it's served to me. Restaurants that do that should be destroyed.
  • 24hr news stations.
  • Controversial shock-jock DJs on breakfast radio.
  • Advertising.
  • People that chew loudly, or slurp soup in an annoying way.
  • People that treat the Australian flag like it's some kind of holy relic that should be revered and held aloft by angel cocks. Leave that idiocy to racist Americans, thank you.

To be perfectly honest I could go on for days.